Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CPPPPPPP





University of Maryland, College Park. I make my schedule to where I don’t have Friday classes so I can leave on Thursday to go to College Park. That’s actually what gets me through the week, waiting until it’s Thursday when I can pack up and leave. I’m there almost all the time since my boyfriend and most of my friends go there. Everyone always points out that I don’t go there and make fun of me, but I really could care less. I have so much fun over there. My friends and I always go out to parties, get our nails done, go out to eat, make lunch together, and so many other things. My closest friends over there I consider to be my brothers and sisters; they would do anything for me and I would do anything for them. It’s always one huge slumber party when I go there; Ryan and his roommate, Jonathan, and their suitemates Andrew and Brandon, whose girlfriend is one of my best friends Leilani, always have people over and we hardly ever sleep. In College Park, I feel like I never run out of things to do, there’s always someone to see, and places to go. I don’t feel contained on one small campus like I am here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment